If I happened to said something that make your heart hurt.. even i didn't mean to, well then, just ignore me..
If I happened to make some joke and you didn't laugh.. even that jokes was just a joke to cheer you up, well then, just ignore me..
I f I happened to say hello since we never met again and you think that it's over reacting, well then, just ignore me..
If I happened to care someone like you and you didn't think that's enough.. even i tried to do my best, well then, just ignore me..
If I happened to love someone like you and you didn't care for me at all.. even that i do respect your choice and just want you to be happy, well then, just ignore me..
If you happened to meet me.. just ignore me.. will you just ignore me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
beu, curhat yeuh. update atuh neng jejey
Post a Comment