Life Must Go on, just like Le Ann Rimes said in her song, "Life goes on, and it makes me strong"..
I don't know what will happen next.. But I'm sure it's the best that Allah give to me..
For the one that I hurt most, please remember me this way..
I always think that I might made a big mistake since you hate me so much (isn't it? is that true? i assumed it by the way you threat me different than others)
It's not such an easy job for me to make u didn't hate me anymore.. It took a lot of effort and although I try then I quit... I give up.. you're just you. I can't change u to be someone that cares for me like my friends always do..
So, I will remember you this way, because I can't mad, I really can't.. and also I'm not that expert to mad in English like you do..
So.. If people think that our stories wil end up like korean drama or Indonesian film series (Cinta Fitri 1, 2, 3, and so on), then they're wrong.. it's not a drama, it's real, and we didn't have a scenario like that..
It's end up with your life and my life, in different episodes of life..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment